Opmantek, one of the world’s leading providers of network management, automation, monitoring and auditing software, today announced the addition of several new team members in its U.S. office to drive growth and innovation in automated network solutions for its customers. The new hires bring decades of experience in sales and software development.
“Our network management, automation, monitoring and auditing solutions are the preferred choice of global organizations to reduce network outages and improve uptime in complex IT environments,” said Craig Nelson, Opmantek CEO. “We’re thrilled to welcome these talented new employees to support the current and future growth of our North American business and provide outstanding customer support.”
Opmantek welcomes the following team members in the U.S.:
- Patrick Dobry, Account Executive. Patrick brings over nine years of sales and leadership experience with expertise in IT consultative solution selling, customer relationship development and account management. He is knowledgeable in cloud and cutting-edge computing technologies as a key solutions advisor.
- Keith McKay, Support Engineer. Keith is a technical problem solver who enjoys building on his expertise and resolving challenging technical issues. He brings a wide knowledge of tools, languages and best-practice methodologies to Opmantek.
- Melissa Papagno, Sales Development Representative. Melissa is an experienced sales professional with a broad background in software. She has a passion for driving audience and revenue growth and helping companies improve the management and predictability of their networks.
- Doug Reed, Senior Developer. Doug joins Opmantek with a background in solution design, management, operations and software development. He has designed several innovative solutions throughout his career and loves to find ways to automate where automation was considered too difficult or impossible.
- Lino Roberto, Account Manager. Lino is a creative account executive with several years of experience in business development and relationship building. He brings an extensive knowledge in software licenses, computer hardware and managing enterprise organizations to Opmantek.
Opmantek’s Intelligent Network Management and IT Audit software delivers increased flexibility and improved network visibility regardless of size, location and type of hardware and software infrastructure. Opmantek supports managed service providers (MSPs), telecommunications companies, internet service providers (ISPs) and any organizations that depend on successful network management.
For a personal demonstration of Opmantek software or to talk to a network engineer about network management, automation or audit needs, book a demo with us.
Opmantek is a software company operating in the field of Intelligent network management, network process automation and IT audit. Opmantek’s software helps IT teams detect faults, automate the process, review current and historical network performance, predict where future failures are likely to occur and audit everything attached to their network, cost-effectively. Opmantek software manages some of the world’s most complex IT environments, including some of the world’s largest telecommunications carriers and Managed Service Providers. Learn more about Opmantek and our products here.
Alvarez. C, (2021) Opmantek and Nextlink Internet Sign 10-Year Deal to Optimize Internet Service Delivery Available at https://www.prweb.com/releases/opmantek_expands_team_to_support_growth_and_enhance_customer_support/prweb18020873.htm (Accessed 29 June 2021).
Stay Up To Date
Stay up to date with the latest news, tips and product features