Watch the webinar >>here
Book a demo >>here
This presentation will discuss the critical importance of business impact visibility and notification for organizations of all sizes and industries. With the growing complexity and interconnectedness of business operations, it has become increasingly challenging for businesses to identify and respond quickly to critical issues that can impact their operations, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
The presentation will explore the key elements of business impact visibility and notification, including real-time monitoring, proactive alerting, and actionable insights. It will also discuss the benefits of implementing these capabilities, such as improved business agility, enhanced operational efficiency, and increased customer satisfaction.
A Must Watch For:
- Business executives and decision-makers who are responsible for ensuring the continuity and success of their organization’s operations.
- IT and operations managers who are involved in managing the technical infrastructure and systems that underpin the organization’s operations.
- Risk and compliance professionals who are responsible for managing and mitigating risks that can impact the organization’s operations, revenue, and reputation.
- Customer service and experience professionals who are responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied with the organization’s products and services.
What Viewers Will Learn:
- The concept of Business Impact Visibility and Notification and its critical importance in today’s complex and interconnected business environment.
- The key elements of Business Impact Visibility and Notification, including real-time monitoring, proactive alerting, and actionable insights.
- The benefits of implementing Business Impact Visibility and Notification, such as improved business agility, enhanced operational efficiency, and increased customer satisfaction.
- How to identify the most critical business processes and systems that require Business Impact Visibility and Notification.
Meet Our Experts:
Presenter: Keith Sinclair – FirstWave Chief Architect
Keith Sinclair is the Chief Architect (CA) at FirstWave Cloud Technologies, and formally the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Opmantek (acquired by FirstWave). With over 30 years of experience in the ICT industry, Keith is a seasoned technology executive with a passion for innovation and problem-solving.
Keith is an Open source and Open data advocate, he released NMIS to Open source in 1999. During his career he has had a focus on Solution architecture and technical leadership, having delivered large scale projects globally. Keith identifies as a Technologist, an emerging role in our expanding digital economy.
Moderator: Erik Linask – Group Editorial Director, TMCnet
Erik oversees the daily operation of TMCnet, which delivers news, information, videos, white papers, podcasts, and more to three million visitors each month. He is also a contributor to TMCnet as well as TMC’s IP Communications publications. Prior to joining the TMC team, several years ago, he was Managing Editor at Global Custodian, a global securities services publication, where he also managed the magazine’s survey research. Erik began his professional career at management consulting firm Leadership Research Institute.