What Is ADR
Automatically Block Or Remove Email Threats In Seconds
CyberCision™ ADR provides businesses with continuous real-time monitoring of email security service and automated threat visibility, detection, alerts with response to attacks and incidents. Currently available with CyberCision™ Email Security, it provides in-built advanced email protection against targeted phishing and impersonation attacks, Business Email Compromise (BEC), email account takeover.
It provides continuous threat hunting via retrospective analysis of URL/Links and attachments in delivered emails and threat containment via automated inbox message clawback to ‘defuse’ advanced persistent threats and targeted attacks by cyber criminals before any damage can be caused to SMBs’ business.
CyberCision™ ADR from FirstWave is a perfect security layer for M365 business email customers to provide the layer of defense required to mitigate ‘security holes’.
"We are excited to partner with FirstWave and in doing so bring advanced detection and response technology onto FirstWave’s CyberCision".
"FirstWave’s unique public cloud security service orchestration platform, coupled with its leading email security solution, provides a powerful solution that we can offer to existing and new customers.”
Advanced Detection And Response Benefits
Comprehensive Cybersecurity Suite For All Businesses
High efficacy protection with advanced threat research and intelligence to protect any size of business from the latest targeted email phishing attacks
Fully-integrated detection built in line with the security protection provided by the Cisco ESA and FirstWave’s machine learning layers
Continuous real-time monitoring of email security services and automated threat visibility, detection, and alerts with response to attacks and incidents
Provides retrospective (post-delivery but pre-breach) email phishing or malware/ransomware threat discovery in the M365 mail box
Defuses ‘zero-day’ phishing by acquiring, aggregating and acting on threat intelligence shared by a large variety of well-regarded threat sources into one threat intelligence platform
Comes with the CyberCision™ mobile app for threat alerts in real time no matter where you are
Advanced Detection And Response Features
High-Power Out-of-the Box Features For Intelligent Security
High efficacy protection
- Detection & Response engine to complement Cisco ESA/ESP functions
- Continuously optimizes and fine-tunes correlation rules
- Detects threats that evade gateway and mail platform security
- Unique application of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology
- ‘Red/ Blue team’ experts monitor & emulate latest adversary/attacker threats
- Designed to proactively detect/ defuse ‘zero-day’ phishing threats
Perfect complement to M365 security
- Helps detect targeted attacks that evade M365 security
- Finds ‘Novel’ attacks not seen before, targeted at specific business users
- Capture key features, context, content of every email – in & out of mailbox
- Continuously analyze & correlate for ‘signals’ that indicate attack
- Apply a severity rating/risk score based on confidence of attack
- Alert, notify & remediate as per customer-defined thresholds
Full visibility and control of threats
- Integrated ADR Threat Dashboard
- Monitors security and velocity of alerts
- Real time view of threats with mobile app
- Drills-down in the alerts and response actions
- View top threats and top vulnerability
- Action playbooks to clawback delivered threats
ADR Service Features
Compare Network Device Discovery
ADR Service Features
- Last-10 leaked credentials (dark web monitoring)
- 24*7 zero-day phishing threat detection (inbound/outbound)
- Real-time alert visibility (dashboard) + notifications (email)
Email ADR-Premium (Before & During, and After Attack Protection)
Get A Custom Quote
- Predictable and transparent pricing
- Pricing that scales with you
- Support is always included
FirstWave’s team can help you get a quote that meets your requirements. A 15-minute call is all it takes. This is not a sales call—it’s an opportunity for you to tell us about your organisation’s network management needs.
Ready To Take the Next Step with ADR?
Book In For A Guided Demonstration
Book in your custom demo with one of our software specialists to see the power of our network solutions in action. All demonstrations are interactive, personalized, and free.