Join Mark Henry as he explains opConfig’s newest addition that is a plugin architecture.
opConfig 3.1.1 introduced the ability to collect or transform configuration data using a plugin architecture. In this webinar, we will cover how to use this new feature to collect configuration data from devices that do not have a traditional command-line interface (CLI) accessed through SSH/Telnet. Join us for this in-depth hour-long session while we explore:
- How to architect and implement an opConfig Plugin.
- Methods for shelling out from the plugin to another program and handle returned data.
- Create a simple plugin to read and parse a file (i.e. CSV, TXT, JSON, XML, etc) into actionable data.
- How to transform configuration data with a plugin.
- How to raise and manage NMIS alerts.