Join Mark Henry as he introduces some key features that can go unnoticed that will really help your network management.
Open-AudIT can do so much more than just discover and audit the devices on your network. With a bit of forethought and planning, you can use Open-AudIT as a full lifecycle managing CMDB.
Join us for this one-hour session where we will:
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Active Directory for Authentication.
- Using the Organization to manage access to Devices and Features.
- Monitoring Files for Changes in Linux and Windows.
- Creating, Populating, and Reporting on Custom Fields.
- Leveraging Discovery Scan Options (new in v3.0.0) to improve discovery speed and accuracy.
- Follow Along with the Slides
- Open-AudIT Wiki
- Opmantek VM
- Community Questions Board
- Organization and Role
- How to Enable LDAP Authentication and Authorization for Open-AudIT
- Troubleshooting LDAP logins
- Organizing your Devices and Users
- Monitoring Files for Changes
- Creating, Populating, and Reporting on Custom Fields
- New Discovery Options
- Target Client Configuration
- NMIS 9 Release Notes
- Beta testing opportunities